Holden Adym Jonathan

A day of being Thankful....

Yesterday was a day for me to step back and look at my life, and what the Lord has given to me. There is so much that I am thankful for, that he has blessed me, and for some reason it took me one day to realize what a wonderful God he's been to me.

I can say that the wonderful life, and loving and caring husband that I have in my life, and my family... no matter how much they get on my nerves, I still love them and am thankful that they are my family (Some day I want to hind in a hole!).

I'm thankful for all the friends that I have that I can talk to and will let me lean on them when I need them most.

I come to the realization that the Lord has been gracious to me, it's time for me to be more gracious, and loving towards others. In a time like this I need the Lord more, and find myself praying more, and leaning on him to take my worries away. That is why Jon and I are looking for a church family to call our own. I've always gone to the same church that i've grown up in, but it's not the same anymore, I don't feel the lord's presence in my heart when i'm there. (That sounds so wrong, but I feel that i'm not getting his full message) So Jon & I are trying other churchs on.... that sounds like i'm trying on a shirt or pants.... but i'm in need of a strong arm to lead me to the right one.

So I am thankful for what the Lord has given me, and will continue to shine in my life!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I know the feeling. :( Good luck in your search!

Heidi said...

Thanks, at least i'm not out there alone!