So as i'm on my online support group, a tab off to the side kept popping up saying "tell us what you are thankful for". Well honestly I don't feel as though as this year I have a lot to be thankful for, and then I really do... so I wrote this:
What am I thankful for this year......
In one way, I really don't have a lot to be thankful for, and on the other hand I have tons. On July 28th, 2010 I became a mother for the 1st time. I couldn't believe my wonderful and beautiful son - Holden Adym Jonathan was born. My world had been completed, Jon and I were so excited as this new chapter in our life together was given to us. God gave us the best gift!
And then in one quick swift moment, on August 28th, 2010 my son was taken away from me. He passed away in his sleep and what we have been told since that moment, that it was SIDS. My wonderful and beautiful world came crashing down.
But in the one month that I had with my son I am most thankful for having him here, and for him to show me so much!
So the anwer to the question "What am i thankful for this year?" Is getting a chance to know my son, and the chance to become a mom. .
Without you Holden, my year would have been just another year, but you made it the best year I have had since Jon and I got married, or the year that we started dating! You are the best thing. I love you so much my little micro-man <3 I love you! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment